CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
WHAT IS UP AT THE WINTHROP AREA
AN OUTSTANDING VIDEO ABOUT YOUTH SPORTS AND OUR APPROACH TO THEM
CHANGE TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO CONTACT THE
WINTHROP AREA YMCA EMAIL
All Winthrop Area YMCA Programs are currently canceled.
Following the guidance from Governor Mills, the Maine CDC, and the
Winthrop Public Schools we are suspending all programming until at
least March 29th.
We are making plans for a Baseball / Softball / T-Ball season.
As soon as we get the ok to resume activities we will get
our program up and running.
Please sign up, but do not pay, so as soon as we can we will let you
know and we will get started.
TIME TO SIGN UP FOR
BASEBALL -- SOFTBALL -- T-BALL
- CLICK ON LINK TO REGISTRATION
- You will be taken to "CAMP MINDER" don't worry, click on Winthrop Area YMCA
- Log in if you have registered for other programs, or create an account.
- Complete all fields
- Please do not pay any fees we will be in touch about payment
Kids Club Afterschool Program
- Kids Club is open every day that school is open
- Kids Club is open for any child grades K to 5
- Kids Club is open from the close of school to 5:30 pm
- Kids Club is a Licensed Child Care program
- Kids Club is an academic enrichment focused program
- Kids Club is limited to 20 children per day.
To enroll your child in Kids Club for the 2019-2020 Programs
- Complete the online application
- Download the Program Information and review
- Download the Authorization and Medical Release Form (Give to Kids Club Staff)
- Download the Code of Conduct and sign (Give to Kids Club Staff)
- Download Fees for 2019-2020 program
- Download Scholarship Application if you want to apply for reduced fees
"In memory of Lehan 'Pete' Edwards, from his friends
Winthrop Area YMCA is proud to be a member agency of the Kennebec Valley United Way
WINTHROP AREA YMCA
Lonney A. Steeves,
29 Town Hall Lane
Winthrop, ME 04364